Weight gain: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes: The shirts that I had been wearing the past month are now too short, so I'm having to resort to pairing the dresses with pants. Not necessarily the most attractive thing, but it works.
Movement: He's very active and is still kicking, but I think he's running out of room to do much moving.
What I Miss: Good, uninterrupted sleep on my stomach. I know the sleep won't get any better, but I'll take 2-3 hours of being flat on my stomach. I also miss being able to move around easily and without huffing and puffing. I know there are some people who say they just love being pregnant. I will say that I've loved it about 75% of the time. The best part will be when he gets here!
Cravings: Still no cravings, although I have had to curb my salt intake because it makes me swell up like a blow fish. Especially when I'm at work with my feet down all day long.
Symptoms: Oh at this point, I think everything is a symptom. I'm very nervous about the next phase because I'm not quite sure what to expect. In the past few days, I've not felt that great. It's a combination of exhaustion, the heat, the baby dropping, and allergies. I went to the doctor yesterday, and there hasn't been any progress made. I kinda felt relieved because I know it's better for him to stay in there longer, and it also gives his daddy time to finish school work!
Best moment since the last one: When my parents were here two weeks ago, my mom finally got to feel him kick!
Last Thursday, we met Sarah and Josh and picked up their dog Lila. She is a dachshund puppy and they didn't want to board her during their week-long stay at the beach, so we volunteered to keep her. It really has been fun playing with her, and although I do wish we could have a dog, I know this house isn't the one where we will do that. We can't let her outside by herself because we don't have a fence, and we've had the hardest time getting her to go #2 in the yard. But the best part is when she's snuggled with me in the evenings and when we're playing and she makes Brent and I laugh.
She's so playful and wants to give kisses all the time. I will miss her when she goes home tonight.
1 comment:
Getting so close! So exciting! I asked James about you the other day because I hadn't seen you on here in awhile. Hopefully I will get to see you at the game next week for the company outing. We will be there!
Post a Comment