Size of Jackson: 7+ pounds!
Weight gain: We're not going to discuss this at this time.
Maternity clothes: There are only a few things that are still fitting and are long enough. Thank goodness for summer and Maxi dresses!
Movement: He's run out of room to do much moving, but when it does, my stomach looks like an alien.
What I Miss: Walking without something hurting; Blue Moon, sleeping on my stomach, good TV shows
Cravings: Still no cravings. I have begun to realize that after this kid gets here, Mommy and Daddy will have to go on a diet very soon.
Symptoms: I've had a few irregular contractions, and Dr. Fuller said I've been having more than I realize. There are other symptoms that labor is coming, but I won't discuss those on this public forum for your sake!
Best moment since the last one: Realizing that this time next week, we will probably be coming home with our precious son!
Weight gain: We're not going to discuss this at this time.
Maternity clothes: There are only a few things that are still fitting and are long enough. Thank goodness for summer and Maxi dresses!
Movement: He's run out of room to do much moving, but when it does, my stomach looks like an alien.
What I Miss: Walking without something hurting; Blue Moon, sleeping on my stomach, good TV shows
Cravings: Still no cravings. I have begun to realize that after this kid gets here, Mommy and Daddy will have to go on a diet very soon.
Symptoms: I've had a few irregular contractions, and Dr. Fuller said I've been having more than I realize. There are other symptoms that labor is coming, but I won't discuss those on this public forum for your sake!
Best moment since the last one: Realizing that this time next week, we will probably be coming home with our precious son!
I went to the doctor this morning, and was thinned out and dilated to 1 1\2. This is good progress seeing that last week I was about 1\2 cm dilated. He said that by Monday, I should be at a 2 or past there, which is fine for induction. He doesn't want me to go past my due date, which happens to turn out to be Monday! We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. to get this party started. Of course anything could happen between now and then, but I'm happy with the induction. (Or the planner in me is happy about having a game plan). Brent finally finished his class yesterday, so we have several days to spend together before our lives change forever.
In other news, I've received a few gifts this week and they are too cute not to share!
This linen outfit will be perfect next Easter - if he cooperates and doesn't get too big for it before then!
If it looks right, I hope to bring him home in this outfit that my mom got for him. I had hit monogrammed and plan to frame it later.
Aunt Kay sent me this - a tribute to my farming heritage!
1 comment:
You're so close! Can't wait to hear that he has arrived!
Post a Comment