Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Last Night
This is how we spent last night. Both of us in the hall bathroom, watching the radar on the computer, and texting to make sure our friends were OK. Please note the flashlight and my purse. What you don't see are two more cell phones, an iPad, a motorola Zoom (that was dead), the comforter from the bed, and a pillow from the living room. About 30 minutes before we headed in there, Brent looked at me and asked where our emergency kit was. HA! Are you kidding? So I guess you could say this is the Haywood Emergency Kit. All you need is your wallet and several electronics.
Luckily the storms went north and west of us, but for a little while I was scared that they were heading straight for us. After watching Ned and Todd all evening long and stressing, I was wore out. And the bad news is that they're expecting more tonight. I'm just thankful that Jackson is safe with me right now and I'm not having to get him out of his crib to come in there with us. This bathroom is plenty big for one person, but three is a different story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment