Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NEVER Again

will we put one of these together. We bought this thing in MAY. Five months ago people - FIVE months. It sat outside for a few weeks, then when we didn't have enough time one weekend to finish it, it went into the back of my car. And that's where it has lived until this past weekend. It was on sale, and now we know why the lady at Lowe's was laughing when we bought it.

CAUSE IT WAS IN A THOUSAND PIECES. And had to be put together by ONE MILLION screws. (Not kidding).

Brent would say the same thing though. We're hoping that once it is bolted to the concrete that we poured (also something we will never do again), it will be a brick house and last for a very long time. The plan is to put both the riding and push mowers out there and other lawn tools. Hopefully I won't tear it down by running the lawn mower into it.

Can you believe the weather is finally turning more like fall every day? I've been itching to make a new wreath for the back door, and I finished it last weekend. I love making my own wreaths, and it's so easy. Just go to Hobby Lobby and buy some flowers, clip them off the vine with wire cutters, and put them in a wreath. Bows are a little bit harder for me, but this one turned out great.

This weekend I hope to work on something for my front door, so stay tuned to see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Tracy Purdy said...

what a beautiful wreath!!! Such talent!