Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Fall Decor

Brent sure didn't know what he was getting when he married me. I love decorating for fall and Christmas, and it is that time of year! This is the first year in a long time that I've actually had a front porch area And thanks to the feed store, I have a bale of straw and lovely pumpkins to go with my red door.

And don't forget about Recussci Annie (that's what my parents call the scarecrow).
They were on sale at Garden Ridge, so I had to have one of my very own. Here's my corn idea...simple but nice. Those chargers are about $2 at Garden Ridge.

This is part of our entertainement center (that Brent built himself). I have also "falled" it up. This is what happens when Brent leaves me at home by myself for a few hours!

No comments: