Its taken me a little longer than I anticipated, but I finally hit the 30 pound mark on my scale at home this morning! (So basically since June, I've lost 50 pounds). I did really good through the holidays, but January and February were hard months for me. Most of my problems is control and getting my mind right. I just want to be normal, and I've come to realize that I cannot eat like normal people do. I can gain weigh so easily, and I have to keep an eye on the scale every couple of days just to keep it in check. I have allowed splurges and have had days when I didn't care, but for the most part it has been a very positive experience. In fact, it's the best thing that I've ever done health wise. So if you're looking for a change, go see Kristin, Jerry Ann, or Denise at the Diet Center in the Heights. They have been so encouraging - especially on those days when the scale when in the wrong direction.
![]() |
| This was taken in October 2011, a couple of weeks after I started the program. |
![]() |
| This was taken this week. I can definitely tell in my face, just I just have to work on other areas! ha! |
I've had to buy a few new spring clothes because all the ones from last year were maternity, but I did have some that fit from two springs ago. One thing I am still struggling with is working out. It seems like I have errands to run during lunch and that's the only time I can go to the gym. I'm also still have foot/ankle issues, so that's not helping me either. I feel better when I work out, but I'm hoping this summer I can get back into a serious workout again. I'm planning on at least getting outside more now that the weather is warmer and Spring is here.
I know it's not much, but I've whittled away at it over time, and I won't lie to say that I'm proud of my results. I will keep going, keep fighting the fight, keep running the race......
I know it's not much, but I've whittled away at it over time, and I won't lie to say that I'm proud of my results. I will keep going, keep fighting the fight, keep running the race......


1 comment:
Good job friend!!!!!!!
Post a Comment