Someone likes to read! He's recently started pulling his books out and looking at them. Makes mommy proud!
Reading with Gamma
He looked so cute today after church. I wanted to go to Wye Mountain and stick him in some daffodils, but we didn't want to drive all that way. My petunias have blossomed out, so we tried that. He wouldn't sit down there on the stones, but he did want to stand up and hold my hand. He's gotten so big in the past month, and it blows my mind. I can't wait to see him in his Easter outfit!
He also started saying "mama" this weekend (in a non-whiney voice), so I am tickled about that!
We love you so much Little Man!
We are very glad the weather is warm these days, but the pollen is absolutely horrible right now. He's been sneezing and coughing from drainage

No comments:
Post a Comment