Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lately

Gamma got here last night, so we've had lots of playing and snuggling today.  Jackson took up with her really quickly and was giving her hugs before he went to bed.  He hasn't see her in person since he was three weeks old, so he's definitely changed since then!  She was amazed at how big he is, and how much he can do.  Last weekend we put up the exersaucer and got out this little push toy.  He loves it and can walk behind it pretty good.  He hasn't gotten brave enough to take any steps by himself yet though, although I think by Easter he will be.



I can't wait until he can start folding clothes! 

Peek-a-boo!  Last night he was in the bathtub and put his face in the water.  It was too funny, because he looked at me like I did something!  ha! I think he's going to be a little water baby.  

His hair is a little curly after bath time, and I love those little curls in the back. 

Daddy put a sock on my head! Silly Daddy!  

This past week I've thought he's acted weird.  At night he was fussy and after he goes to sleep, about an hour he would squirm like he couldn't get comfortable.  Today he was drooling and chewing on everything, so I did a little searching and sure enough we have a brand new tooth coming through.  This is the third one on the bottom. 


We're going to have lots of fun with Gamma this week! 

No comments: