Friday, February 29, 2008

Super Suppers

Last night, I went to Super Suppers in west Little Rock with some ladies from work. It was actually a work event, and in the words of one of my co-workers "It was SO much fun." We got to prepare different entres, which really got me thinking that there isn't any reason that I couldn't do this at home. I just have to spend an afternoon in the kitchen cooking. Maybe next weekend I can get some things together and prepare. It's been a tough transition into the person responsible for getting meals together, but I want to get better. I think maybe not teaching a class at PTC during the summer will help.














In other news, I am going to the Rascal Flatts concert this weekend, and I am so pumped! My friend Lisa is going with me, and we're going to have a blast. I hope they'll let cameras in, cause i want to get some. We've got great seats! Other than that, I will be cleaning the house and doing laundry. The house is a wreck since we have been out late since Tuesday night. It's really not good for us to be gone that much, but I guess that's why God made weekends.

2 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

I'm so sad that I missed it! Glad it was SO much fun! :)

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

i love super suppers! we did it right before we got married so we had meals to eat when we got back from the honeymoon,etc. It is nice, but yeah it makes you feel guilty about not doing it at home!