I just have to share how good God is! Brent's car was messing up, so he took it to the shop where they told us that his "catalitic converter" was shot. (Don't know what it is, but it helps the car shift up and down). Fortunately, this is something that is covered by the GM warranty, but was going to take at least a week to locate a part.
Well, the mechanic called today and said the car was ready! WHAT?!? We thought it was going to be next Wednesday before we'd see it again, but apparently they received the part quicker than they thought. Here's the God part - it would have cost $800 to fix if it wasn't covered under that warranty.
I believe that God took care of this situation for us because we have been faithful in tithing since we got married, which is something that I have struggled with in the past. I am learning to give with a joyful heart because He tells us to, not because we'll get something in return.
No comments:
Post a Comment