Since Brent had absolutely no desire whatsoever to go see them, Lisa was my date to the concert, and we had a blast. Besides the music, the best part was people watching. There were all kinds there that's for sure. We were also joking about how it's harder to hang out late at night these days. The concert started at 8, and we didn't do too much yawning before that. Kellie Pickler opened the show, and she was just OK. I knew about half of her set, but she totally botched my favorite song of hers. "Red High Heels" was way off key.
When Rascal Flatts came on, their light show, theatrics, and set were awesome. They went back and forth from two stages, and played their videos. Here are a few videos that I took. It's not very good, but you can see how awesome their stage was. (This video here is for Joshua Wiley)
1 comment:
Fun! I love them!!! Glad you had fun!! And I totally remember East to West! Too funny...oh youth group days. I bet that picture is classic. ;-)
Post a Comment