Thursday, May 23, 2013

Jack-Jack and No-No

I truly do love Jackson's daycare.  He's been at the Child Development Center in Downtown Little Rock since he was 8 weeks old, and they treat him just like family there.  There are 4-5 kids who have all been in the same class since then, and it's been fun to watch them grow up.  Jackson's biggest buddy is Noah, or as they call him "No-No".  If one of them isn't there, they will ask where they are.  When it's time to leave each afternoon, they will either hug or fist-bump each other to say bye.  It's the cutest thing ever.  I love that he's got little friends and he's learning how to be around other children.  (Please ignore the horrible outfit - that is NOT what I sent him to school in.  Apparently his original outfit got wet and I didn't have an extra shirt).  Mother of the year here.  ha! 



Jude, Kaydie, Chelsea, and Noah.  The last two were in Jackson's original class, along with Maddie and Will.  Jackson can also name just about all of his little classmates, and he knows when we turn on the street to the school because he'll start saying "No-No".  (and not in a bad way) ha! 


I tried to catch them fist-bumping, but it looks like they're holding hands.  No wonder we're all sick all the time.  They love to hug each other and get all up in each other's faces.  


So thankful for sweet people at daycare to watch over my child as I help earn a living for my family.  I am not called to stay at home, and I know that me going to work every day makes me a better mother when I'm with him.  Not everybody will agree with that, but I know it's what the Lord has set for our lives right now.  I am thankful for a good job that helps provide for us and that also has good time off where I can spend time with him when needed.  It's a win-win in my book! 

No comments: