Jackson's third tooth has finally broken through! It's the top front left, and I know the right one will be close on its heels. It's been bulging since Christmas, and was super sensitive. He wouldn't even let me rub on it most of the time, and when I would he was just cry. Poor baby. And then on top of that, he had an ear infection, but as least the IB Profen that he had last week helped with the teeth.
We've had a good weekend at home, but I can definitely tell my little man feels so much better. He has been so happy everywhere we go. Even today at church as we were walking to the car, he was smiling and cheesing at everybody. I seriously have a little Ronnie on my hands. (Anyone who knows my dad, knows that my dad can work a room!)
We're looking forward to another busy, but healthy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment