We are having so much fun with this little man. I know this little stink is going to keep us on our toes (already is), and I can't imagine what it's going to be like when he starts talking. If he's anything like his mama, he will be in trouble for smarting off. (I know that's hard to believe). ha! God has blessed us far beyond what we deserve, and for that we are eternally grateful.
 |
| Can't you tell that he feels a lot better? He's been such a happy baby lately. |
 |
| I'm sure we will see this face a lot more. He's like "Hey Mom, listen to this!" I just love his little personality, and think he's going to be very outgoing, which is like both his dad and me. |
 |
| And here's the sweet smile. Getting home from the day is my favorite time because we change clothes, laugh, play, and basically waller around the bed or floor. Then it's eat, bath, books, and bed by 7:30. I think his favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear." |
 |
| So here he is in the bath. He's SO LONG! When did he get so big? |
 |
| And just for fun, here he is trying out the bath back in September. Four months ago! |
1 comment:
Do I need to get that boy some BLUE bath toys?! What's that pink thing I see in his bathtub?! JK- he is a cutie and I know you are enjoying him. Glad to see he is feeling better:)
Post a Comment