Monday, June 14, 2010

Dr. Sarah Norris Farmer, DDS

On May 27 and 28, we celebrated the graduation of my sister Sarah from Dental School.  I am so very proud of her and can't wait to see what great accomplishments she does next. She will be starting a pediatric residency in July, and I know she will be awesome with children.
 
Here she is getting hooded. 
She received the Pediatric Denistry Alumni Award for Excellence.
Josh and Sarah Farmer, and Sheryl and Tom Farmer
With Mom and Dad
There was a lot of people graduating from the UT Health Science Center. This is the bottom of the Fed Ex Forum in Memphis. We did not stay for the entire thing.
Nannie and Ma got to come too. We all agreed that Pa had the best seat in the house.
Of course my husband has to make faces.  He left his air horn at home, thankfully.
Sister Cunningham and Bro. Tommy even made it!
Before graduation, we got together at Sarah's new house to enjoy brunch, and they had some 
presents to open.
A new sign to hang up!
And Josh got one too!
My sister did a great job playing hostess too.  The food was yummy and her house is so cute!

Sarah, we are so proud of your determination to accomplish this major goal. I'm proud to say that you are a dentist, and can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Josh.

I love you very much!
Sister

No comments: