Friday, September 25, 2009

Prayer Needed

It's time for my weekly check in with the blogworld, but first I must ask for prayer for a good friend of mine. She just gave birth yesterday to a sweet baby girl, Gabrella Grace. The baby is having some serious complications, and they're testing for various things. That's about all I've gathered from facebook, but I do know and have personally experienced God's faithfulness when we take a request to His throne. So I'm asking each of you to say a quick prayer for Gabbi, Shannon and Matt. Pray for healing and that He will be glorified through this process.

More from the Haywood House soon...just after I get through doing a deep clean on the inside and outside of my house, decorating for fall, wrapping Caitlin's b-day presents, and finishing my weekly bible study. Whew - I'm already tired!

1 comment:

lindseydenise said...

I found your blog by searching for people who are from AR. I will be praying for your friend. Please keep me posted. I am going to start following your blog its amazing. Stop by anytime. Love you!