It's been one year ago today that we lost my grandfather. I've often wondered what he's been doing in heaven all this time and if one year seems like a second. I know my family has all thought about him today, and God has been there for us as we move forward. Several times over the past year, my dad has told me funny stories and profound words of his. I know there are tons more, but here are a few of my favorites:
"Wake up and whisle Dixie"
"Prepare for the eventuality" - as told by Mr. Norris to his students.
And my all-time favorite "Tough times do not last...tough people do."
Pa, we miss you very much. As we remember you today, we are reminded that we are left here with the mission to love God and love each other - just like you showed us. 
1 comment:
Sweet memories. Love ya
Post a Comment