Can't tell you how excited I am that my kitchen is done and functional again! This remodel allowed us to clean out a lot of junk in the cabinets and drawers, so I hope it will stay organized for a while. I've used my oven a few times and it is so nice, and the microwave above it is a great space saver. I absolutely love my new sink and faucet. The left side of the sink is so deep and big that you can pile up dishes in there and not see them from the hallway. I also have little hidden trays in front of the sink that will hold my dish scrubbers and small things that hang out at the sink. All of this makes it a lot easier to get in there and cook and clean up. I can't wait to get in there and cook a full meal! Brent also surprised me with a new light fixture, since our old one was from 1975. It is amazing that one project will create 10 more, but I hope we're done for now. A huge thanks goes out to our friends Austin and Jeff who helped Brent with a lot of the stuff. Brent is so good about making things nice for me - thanks babe!
Here's some before and afters for your enjoyment.
7 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! All Done! I guess I will have to come see that this week ;). Miss you.
I mean, seriously, it looks so great!
Good color choice on the cabinets- definitely warmed it up and looks so new, neat and clean:)
when is the official breaking it in par-tay?!
Ooohh la la...it looks great!
Your kitchen looks great!!! Good Job!
looks awesome!
Wow, that looks REALLY good. You should be proud!
Post a Comment