Last night, Cory and Jeff came over to help Brent put in a door in the kitchen. It was a window previously, but it was meant to be a door there. It's a little scary watching someone cut a hole in your house, but Cory did a great job. Here are some before, during, and afters. The next step is going to be framing and painting the door, and of course cleaning up the layer of dust that was made when cutting out said hole. Friday the siding guys come out to start on the house. Can't wait!
BEFORE

DURING

AFTER
2 comments:
Wow...impressive!
Hey--it's good to hear from you! I love the picture of you and Brent on the profile of you blog--very cute! I need to get an email address from you in order to add you to the list on my blog--you can send it to greenhouseblog@hotmail.com if you don't want to leave it in the comments. I understand not wanting your email out there!
Post a Comment