We would like to thank the ever-fabulous Steve and Rob for donating the hamburger meat, and for Monkey for her help and company during the preparation this weekend. We'd also like to thank everybody else who brought chips and dip for all of us to snack on. The food was delicious!
This coming week will be very busy. My mom is coming up to help finalize some wedding plans, and then we're going to be getting ready for new carpet at the house. This will require us to move all of the furniture and clean out the closets (which need to be done anyway). Only 69 days to go until the big day!!!

Monkey and I at PartiGras - thanks for all of your help!!!!

The future dentist and I - good luck on your interview this week!!!
1 comment:
So glad that you are blogging...now I can keep up with you! You look so happy and I am so excited about your upcoming wedding. Hope to bump into you soon! Abby
Post a Comment