Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Wedding Shower

On Sunday afternoon, my bridesmaids threw me my first wedding shower, and it was a so much fun. It was at Lindsey's house, who is a wonderful hostess, and I enjoyed seeing everybody there. I would like to say a big THANKS to Lindsey, Terri, Kristen, Kristi, Lisa, Monkey and my sister Sarah for all of their planning and hostessing during the shower. It was a fabulous time visiting with everybody who came.

I got some good stuff, but since this weekend was also moving weekend, it's all in the spare room for now. As for the big move, it went very smoothly thanks to the help of Mom, Dad, Sarah and Josh. (At least we didn't move to a 3rd floor apartment!)It was fun to have my family at my new house and I can see many more family activities taking place in Cabalot.


1 comment:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

how fun! wish I could have been there for you!!! glad you got some goodies!! that is always fun!