We weren't the flashiest street on the house, but we had the spirit of Christmas just the same.
This is the artwork that J's class at CDC made and auctioned off for a fundraiser. I'm glad I won it because it makes me laugh and we'll have a nice reminder of our friends from this year.
Someone said that my Christmas tree needed some carbs, but I think it's just perfect for this house. Although by now we've amassed several ornaments and they all won't fit. But we put the most special ones out and enjoyed it. Maybe one day this can be the tree in J's room and he can have all of his ornaments on it.
My "mantle" - aka top of the piano.
On the weekend after Thanksgiving, we let Jackson open up a few special gifts. It was his new Christmas jammies, Christmas books, and new ornaments from us and Gamma. He was excited to have Buzz and Mater on the tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment