Sunday, December 22, 2013

JC Penney Pictures

Earlier this year, Sears closed all of their photography studios.  This made me very sad because I loved the one in North Little Rock - they were super nice and were willing to do whatever this creative-minded mama asked.  I always try to do pictures of J this time of year, along with some pictures of us as a family.   This year, we went to JPC in the McCain Mall.  While the pictures turned out good, I didn't have as good of an experience as we did at Sears.  They gave us 20 minutes, which limited us to what we wanted to do because J needed some time to warm up.

Anyway, here's the results.  Despite my irritations, they did get J to smile, so I'll be happy with that!






I did not pick this one out to purchase, but we got them free because they messed up on another photo.  (That also caused some of my frustration). 

No comments: