The weekend after Brent had his tonsils out, my mom came up to stay with us. One morning, we ran some errands and stopped by the library to get some books. I hadn't been to the kids area there, and it was really nice. I wish I could take him to story time in the summer. My mom made it a point when we were growing up to take us to the library, and I know that her persistence has helped Sarah and I in our love for reading. My sister is a faster reader than I am though - she can wiz through books fast and have the TV on too. I have to be in the mood to read and it has to grab my attention.
You mean I can get up and look around?
He loved climbing on all of the stairs and checking everything out.
Hey - it's someone else my size! He also loved pulling off all of the books on the self. We took home about six books and read them over and over again.
Maybe I will check this out out...
They also had these climbing toys that he loved. They're foam and just his size.
That Saturday afternoon, Pops got here and it was time to play! And watch the Razorbacks. But mostly play because the Hogs aren't so great right now.
When Pops is here, there's lots of wrestling in the floor.
Sunday morning we stayed home so that they could have more time with Jackson, and I believe there were wagon rides and bubbles involved. This was the first cool day, so he wore his new Thomas the Train shirt and pants.
Can't forget the hat!















No comments:
Post a Comment