Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fun at the Pool

What little boy doesn't need his own plastic pool for the summer?!?  I guess we could have bought a bigger one, but this Walmart special was just right.  Honestly, he wasn't even that impressed with it, but he did like the sand toys we bought him. I also couldn't pass up this cute chair.  It's just his size!  




He's just recently started wrinkling his nose up, which is hilarious.  Not sure if he was tickled or aggravated here.  

Trying on Mama's shades. 

He's so proud of himself.  He's figured out how to crawl up in here and also how to get himself out.  

To me this face says "I'm all boy!  Watch out!" ha! 

My parents were here this long holiday weekend and we had lots of fun.  My dad hadn't see J-man since Easter and they did lots of "wrastling" and giggling.  I loved it when they came in, Jackson went to dad and gave him a hug.  It was so sweet.  He also loves to give kisses to Mimi, but only when they're on Facetime.  He's pretty stingy with them in person. ha! 





No comments: