Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day Recap

Man, it's been a long week since Valentine's Day.  We really enjoyed our night in, and had cupcakes and presents to celebrate.  The little man had some cute cards, and of course we had to put them up on the piano for a few days.  


Brent always finds the most thoughtful, funny gifts.  I love it!  


Look how big he looks here.  I have to remind myself that he's still a baby because he's looking so much like a toddler these days. 

He finally let me look at his top teeth, and he thought it was so funny.  The third tooth has broken through on the top, so he officially has 5 teeth now. 


Sweet smile!  

He is everywhere these days!  I've had to move picture frames and decor around to make sure he doesn't break anything or hurt himself.  He's also discovered the window on the backdoor.  I anticipate fingerprints on glass will now be a constant around here.


No comments: