Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lately

We've had Gamma here the past week, and while she's been here, we've Skyped with Aunt Kelly and Cousin Caitlin.  After bath time is the best time because Jackson is really wide awake and trying to hold his head up.  


The other night I needed to cook dinner, so I brought J in the kitchen with me.  He was sleepy and I had just thrown the blanket over his legs.  Next thing I know he had pulled it up over his head.  I snapped this picture before I pulled it off his face.  

Here's the little man. He's so cute! (Or I think so anyway). 

Sunday morning was our first time back to church.  He got dressed up in his green polo outfit, and was really good during Sunday School.  His friend Nathan was there too (born 3 days after him), and there were lots of comparisons made.  (Nathan was 10 lbs when he was born!)  We only stayed for Sunday school, but I hope this coming week we can make it to service.  We're still trying to figure out the feedings and making everything work without disturbing anyone.  


My boys after church!  Love these two more than words can describe. 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

He is too sweet, Laura!