I need to update everybody on our exciting week, but I really need to do a pregnancy update first.
Size of Baby Haywood: about the size of a large banana. He's about 10 1\2 inches long and almost 1 lbs. (I think he's going to be big).
Gender: It's a BOY! Jackson Landon Haywood
Total Weight Gain: About 10-12 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I broke down and bought a few shirts a couple of weeks ago, and I'm also all about the stretchy pants and full panel jeans. I'm also having to pull down my PJs at night and that has caused some seriously laughter. Oh well - it's comfortable.
Movement: I've been feeling some movement the past couple of weeks, but no definitive kicks until Friday. I was telling Brent it's like a thump from the inside. So cool!
What I miss: Getting to sleep comfortably. I toss from side to side before finally getting comfortable. I can still sleep on my stomach some, but I know the day is coming where I won't be able to do that.
Cravings: I haven't had any cravings lately.
Symptoms: I've noticed that my fingers and toes have been swollen just a little. I've also had heartburn frequently, and I have to pee all the time. Luckily, I have not had a problem with my blood pressure since the first of January, so that is good. I'm also having trouble catching my breath at times - depends on the situation - but I also know this will get worse as well.
Best moment of the week: Feeling Jackson kick!
We've got some serious work to do in the next few weeks to get the nursery ready. We have the crib and changing table here, we just have to put it together first. I've got bedding picked out, but we need to get it made and ordered, and we're also going to be doing a closet system in his room. (Tonight's project!). He's already got a few things hanging in his closet, and I'm so excited! Gamma (Brent's mom) sent us a bunch of clothes that she bought and I can't wait to open the box!
1 comment:
I can't wait to feel little kicks! :)
Post a Comment