How Far Along: 13 Weeks (12/20/10)
Size of baby: Baby Haywood is the size of a peach!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of my last appointment a few weeks ago, I have only gained one pound. We'll see what the holidays does to me. I've been too scared to look myself.
Maternity Clothes: I have been sticking with the stretchy pants and dresses. I have one pair of black maternity pants that I'm probably going to break out soon.
Gender: I'm still going to guess that it's a girl.
Movement: Haven't felt anything yet.
Sleep: Oh sleep - you're such a fickle friend. I have good nights and bad nights, but most the time I get up at least once. If that's all I do, then I consider that a good night.
What I miss: Nyquil and White Zinfandel - but not together of course!
Cravings: I've been really sick the past week, so not much sounds good to me.
Symptoms: Really really tired, emotional breakdowns, vomiting, nausea.
This past week I had the busiest week I've had since being preggers. Beginning on Saturday, I had something to do each day of the week through the next Friday. They say you have to slow down, and I wish I could have, but that just wasn't possible. I had a baby shower, church Christmas party, birthday dinners, AWANA, wedding anniversary, work Christmas party, and jury duty. I get tired just thinking about all that I had to do. When I got home from the big party on Thursday, I crashed and crashed hard. Without going into too much detail, let's just say that I hate to vomit, and I've done my share of it over the weekend. I think some of it was due to sinus drainage I experienced over the weekend, but still. I. HATE. IT. I kept whining to Brent, "I'm just ready to feel better." And I know he's ready too - he bears the brunt of my emotional breakdowns and sicknesses. He's a good man!
The next doctor's appointment is January 5th, and that should be my 15 week appointment. The next appointment after that will be the first week of February, and we should be able to find out then if it's a him or a her!
1 comment:
Hang in there!
Post a Comment