Thursday, April 1, 2010

Welcoming Miss Olivia!

This past Sunday afternoon, my bible study group showered our dear friend Katy Hill, who is expecting Miss Olivia on April 19th. We typically do a diapers and wipes shower, but Katy wanted a girlie shower. And since most of the group has boys, we were happy to do it! (Not that there's anything wrong with boys, but girls are WAY more fun to shop for).

I made the diaper cake, and it was very frilly. The bottom is a tutu that she can wear when she's bigger.

















She is quite possibly the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen.























Opening presents. There was lost of pink and lots of laughing and lots of talking.

















The hostesses



















The gang's all here - except for Robin and Ashley and Amanda.

















At this point on the calendar, we have about eight ladies from our life groups who are expecting. This is just four of them. And in order of due dates. I think I am going to Sam's to buy diapers for the rest of the showers.

















Here we are with Ginger. We love her oodles and oodles.

















We can't wait until Miss Olivia arrives. Owen will be a great big brother, and I am already amazed at Katy's skills. This group of girls (and husbands who weren't there obviously) are very special to us, and we are so blessed to be sharing this time of our lives with them.

1 comment:

Katy Hill said...

I am just seeing this post today! How did I miss it? Thanks for the sweet shower-it was so fun and totally girlie! I still say you could make some money with those diaper cakes...loved it!