Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Parties Galore!


I've had SO many parties and celebrations this week and have been super busy, so here's a quick rundown of what we've done this week:
  • Celebrated Monkey's birthday with dinner and Christmas lights at the Capitol and Sherwood Forrest
  • Ugly Christmas Sweater party with OBU friends
  • Sunday School Christmas party at the Veazeys
  • Celebrated 2nd wedding anniversary with take-out from Coltons and Tastee Freeze (Exciting I know).
  • Birthday party for Jesus at Awanas on Wednesday night
  • SPP Holiday Luncheon - HUGE deal for me, but it went off great. Nothing like planning a party for 400 of your closest friends.
Now for the pictures - I know that's what you're really interested in seeing. P.S. I am really loving my new camera. It takes great quality pictures.



















Next stop...Sunny Phoenix! Hope everybody has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: