A good work friend of mine today was talking about how blogs help give the impression to other people that their life is totally perfect and put together. I started thinking about that, and I am most certainly guilty of that. My life is blessed, but it's far from perfect. I struggle daily with having a good attitude, being nice, self-esteem, do people like me, am I being a good wife, schedules, am I doing a good job at work, what am I going to wear today, and meal planning. Then throw on all of that the fact that we are called to service at our church through Sunday School, bible studies, and Awanas, and not mention that there's still education going on at our house too. I get completely overwhelmed.
Monday nights I teach a class at PTC; Tuesday nights Brent is at UALR; Wednesday nights is church; Thursday nights Brent is back at UALR for class and I have weekly meetings beginning at 5 p.m. I know that "this too shall pass", and I can honestly say that I am so ready for this semester to be over with. I miss my free evenings when I can just sit on the couch and read books. I haven't been able to make it through one book since school started back. I've got several smaller projects that I would like to be finished, like finishing my wedding book, printing off wedding pictures, and cleaning out the storage room.
I have to remind myself to be flexible and do the best I can do at all things, and HE will give me strength. And HE does!
No comments:
Post a Comment