Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life

Over at Kelly's Korner, she wanted to know about wedding dresses, so here's mine. My sister, who got married six months before I did, had a very pleasant experience at Low's in Brinkley, so we went back when it was my turn. Mrs. Goldie was a long-time resident of Marianna, and actually knew Brent's grandmother, so I thought it was just meant to be. I tried on what I thought I wanted, and then my sister found this one. I loved it from the beginning. The style a few years ago was "pick-ups", and I wanted some but not all over the dress. My dress had the perfect amount along the bottom, which also helped to poof it out. I felt like a Southern belle that's for sure!
The top halter part had pearls and sparklies, which was just the perfect amount. This is one of my favorite pictures that Matt took. It's me and my dad hanging out waiting to walk down the aisle. It's a special memory that I'll have forever. Well, now that I'm tearing up over the memories of that day, so I think that'll be all for now.

1 comment:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

OMG... I can't believe you also read Kelly's Korner! That is just crazy... she lives in Bentonville and goes to church with some friends of mine! :)

BIG Hugs- Tiff

AWESOME wedding photos... who did those?