Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Many Comedians Out of Work...

Actually, the comedian that I live with isn't out of a job, but started the new one this week. His previous department were so sweet to throw a get-together Friday night to celebrate his "getting out." (Pretty sure that is a jail reference). They are all so very funny themselves, as you can see by the cake. You may have seen the original email that was circling around, but the people at Community Bakery had to be persuaded to go along with it.

I mean - he really tries to make these faces! But I love them. Former co-workers from the Quality group.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is hilarious!

The Bobo's said...

Congratulations on the promotion. I know you guys are excited!! Thanks for your sweet message. I hadn't seen your page before, it is so professional. I will have to add you to mine because that is the only way i can figure out how to get back on yours!!