Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 Days Until Phoenix

If you count today, it'll be 4 days until we leave to see Brent's family in Arizona. I'm excited because I've never been that far west, and also to see his mom without the wedding stress around, and also to meet Kelly, Barry, and baby Caitlin. I know they are excited to see us too, and we're going to have a great vacation together. Kelly and Barry have a time share in Sedona, so we'll spend a few days there, and then spend one day at the Grand Canyon! I can't wait!

But before we leave, my parents are coming up this weekend and I'll be glad for them to see our house. We've done a lot of work since they last saw it in October, and this time they'll be able to enjoy just hanging out instead of working.

On a side note, I'm so glad that David Cook won American Idol. Last night's Finale was a really good show, and I was shocked to hear Simon apologize to David C. It makes me wonder if he already knew the results and wanted to say that before they were announced, but either way it's a nice gesture. I typically agree with Simon's opinion, and if I had about $100 mil I would probably voice them the same way too. (After saying "Bless Your Heart" of course).

That's all for now. I may post next week if I decide to bring my computer with me, but if I don't, Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: