Today I'm at my new cube, and it's so much better. When I started at SPP, I was on the 12th floor in a corner cube that was a good size. The problem with it was that it was right by the main door, and so often times I felt like the Walmart door greeter. It was also by the kitchen and conference room, and people liked to hang out in the hallway to visit and have mini-meetings. While I loved people, it was often times distracting. Now, the communications has moved to the 6th floor with training and customer service. We're spread out, but when I turn around, I have a wonderful view of the west part of Little Rock. I'm also glad that it will be a quieter cube. It is a little smaller, but I don't need much.
Anyway - here's my view.


We had a good Thanksgiving, and visit with Brent's mom's family in Cabot for lunch. Every year Brent would buy a cheesecake from Sam's, but this year I felt like I should pay tribute to my mom and grandmothers by making something special. I made Nannie's Pinapple cake, and it turned out perfect. Unfortunately nobody lunch didn't know how fabulous it was, so I took most of it back and gave it to Steve and Rob (who did find out how fabulous it was).
No comments:
Post a Comment