Monday, November 19, 2007

Bachelorette Party Night

This past Saturday my girlfriends and I gathered at Vieux Carre in Hillcrest to celebrate my final days of single life. The restaurant was excellent. We had a private room, and an awesome waitress. It was a tad warm, but that may have been just me and the things I was pulling out of the bags! We enjoyed appetizers,drinks, and the great entres. (I had the beef and it really was tasty). My sister, with some help from Lovely Linda, planned the evening, and she did a great job, especially given that the past few weeks have been stressful with her dental school stuff going on. I am so glad everybody came, and I love all of the goodies!
After dinner, a few of us went to the Rivermarket to continue the celebration. Let's just say it was a lot of fun. Thanks to all of the photographers for the great shots.

No comments: