Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summertime!

This is just a random assortment of iPhone pictures from the past month.  I love it when he sleeps on me - those time are rare, but here he still looks like a baby. 


We Facetime every night with Mimi and Pops.  




They have water day at school each Wednesday, and this is his outfit.  Can't forget the solo cup of Cheerios!



Red solo cup...I feel you up....let's have a party! 


Anytime the water is on at home, Jackson has to get a drink.  Sure I know it's unsafe to drink out of a water hose these days, but seriously - I think that's how I stayed hydrated as a kid.  




My hydrangeas look pretty good, although they could use a good rain, instead of the water hose.  Not sure I can afford to keep everything alive through the entire summer, but I'm going to try. 













No comments: