It was so pretty outside last weekend and we all made the most of it. Jackson really likes being outside, although he is not crazy about the grass. I need to find him some new outside shoes because his old one has holes in them from dragging his feet in the walker.
When we're outside, he's pretty good about wearing a hat. Sorry about the drool hanging off his chin. That seems to be a constant these days.
Taking a walk with Daddy.
Jackson has finally decided he wants to brush his teeth. I was worried that he wouldn't ever like it, but Aunt Sarah assured me that his teeth weren't going to rot (just yet). ha!
Uh Mom - not sure about this.
OK I guess I will try since you and Daddy are brushing your teeth.
Hey - I might like this tooth brush thing!



No comments:
Post a Comment