Hey - I think I remember you!
Pops - let's go ride the 4-wheeler!
What do you mean you ate all of my Halloween candy?
Mimi's telling secrets to Jackson.
We finally got our future OBU Tiger shirt. I think he'll be the Class of 2033. Tell Coach Sharp and Coach Knight to be finding us an athletic scholarship to go along with our academic ones!
It was a little cool on the patio, so we pulled up the hood. I think his teeth were bothering him today, so he was a little cranky.
This is the view from our back patio!
Panoramic shot of the back yard.
Jackson and Pops.
Wrestling in the floor with Pops.
Tomorrow is SPP's Fall Family Picnic, so we will be heading to Maumelle Park in the morning to get set up. I know lots of people will want to see Jackson, and I hope he feels a little better tomorrow than he did today. Part of his problem today was that he has been hungry! Right before bed he took an 8 ounce bottle of formula, and that was about an hour after he ate three tablespoons of ride cereal. He must have a hollow leg!
No comments:
Post a Comment