Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Playing Dress Up


Poor Jackson!  He has no choice but to comply with my desires to make him look as cute and sweet as possible, but most times he is a willing participant to us playing dress up.  I just have so many cute things and I want to remember how he looks in them.

So first up, is this little gingham bubble outfit with a white collar.  It's probably already too little and this is the only time he wore it.  I dressed him up a few Sunday mornings ago, but he was not having this.  The collar wouldn't stay down and I must admit that he looked like a pilgram. ha!  You can see here that he was not happy.


Isn't he sweet here?!? My mom smocked this little white outfit, and he's finally filling out enough to wear it.  Last Saturday afternoon after lunch, I decided to try it on him,instead of waiting until hectic Sunday morning.  He looked so cute in it, and I got some good shots of him in it.  






So after he'd had enough, I took a few pictures with his shirt off and he was just as chill as he could be. Look at those cheeks! 



Brent was laughing at me at my make-shift backdrop I made.  Silly looking, but it worked.  I was telling Brent about someone I knew who would put the clothes over the baby and take a picture instead of putting the actual clothes on the baby.  I just laid this outfit on top of him, and he had the funniest expression on his face.  Kinda like "How did I end up with these two yahoos?"  Of course Brent and I laughed even harder.  This outfit came with a shirt underneath it, but it was too big still, so he just work the overalls to church on Sunday.  It wasn't as big on as it looks in the picture. And of course I think he looked adorable!  

This coming weekend is the first Razorback game of the season, so we have some Hog outfits that we will be sporting!  

No comments: