Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It Happened!

The weathermen were right! The big snow came through Friday and we got an extra-long weekend due to the white stuff on the ground. It looks pretty, but this was actually really slick. The middle layer was sleet and ice, so there was no snowman making or snowball throwing. Brent and I had three days of togetherness, and let me just say I was glad to go back to work on Monday. ha! There is only so much wallering I can do, and I was ready to get back to my routine. I'm glad we got to see some winter weather this year, but I'm ready to bust out the spring dresses and flip flops! The bad news is that it's February, so we've probably got another few months of this stuff. Maybe I'll just go to the tanning bed to get some Vitamin D!

No comments: