Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update from Dad

I got this message yesterday....what an awesome first anniversary present! 

Hola Amigos, 

I can hardly type this good news through the tears. My pet scan is completely negative. There is no evidence of disease. All my lab counts are within normal limits and I am getting treatment #6 of 12. Half way home. I am overwhelmed.

This is a direct result of the power of prayer from an army of God's people. 

Thank you for everything, 

General Norris

This is a wonderful testimony of how God answers the prayer of our hearts. We give Him all the glory for this wonderful news! I would like to thank everybody for praying for him over the past few months. We are truly thankful. 

5 comments:

Kristen Black said...

That is GREAT news. God IS good and I'm glad the tests are confirming his healing.

Jill said...

Just gives me chills. I am so happy for your family and how God continues to bless you and your family!

Meagan-Marie said...

That is wonderful news! Great anniversary and Christmas gift too!

Granddaddy and C.G. said...

Fantastic news! Nothing better than a good "Praise" report. We continue to pray for your Dad and Mom as they complete the chemo journey. Love ya

Guy and Julie said...

Laura, that is GREAT news! You will have a wonderful Christmas now.