Along the right side of the gazebo, we're going to put up a partial fence to give us some privacy from the neighbors. (Not that they're bad neighbors, but they do have dogs that go crazy when we step outside). Oh yeah - it's going to be for some shade too. The next-door-neighbor cut "our" shade tree down, and it gets complete shade about 8 p.m. I am also thinking about getting a couple of those Adirondack chairs at Walmart to have for the sunny part of the gazebo.
Monday, June 23, 2008
The Completed Patio
The patio is finally complete, and I am very pleased with its outcome. We still have some work to do around the edges, but we haven't had much time to worry about it. If I had any money, I would pay someone to put down a flower bed, but since I don't, then I'm not. I think a few Home Depot flowers is enough for now. (I have ferns out front, and I may kill those).
Along the right side of the gazebo, we're going to put up a partial fence to give us some privacy from the neighbors. (Not that they're bad neighbors, but they do have dogs that go crazy when we step outside). Oh yeah - it's going to be for some shade too. The next-door-neighbor cut "our" shade tree down, and it gets complete shade about 8 p.m. I am also thinking about getting a couple of those Adirondack chairs at Walmart to have for the sunny part of the gazebo.


Along the right side of the gazebo, we're going to put up a partial fence to give us some privacy from the neighbors. (Not that they're bad neighbors, but they do have dogs that go crazy when we step outside). Oh yeah - it's going to be for some shade too. The next-door-neighbor cut "our" shade tree down, and it gets complete shade about 8 p.m. I am also thinking about getting a couple of those Adirondack chairs at Walmart to have for the sunny part of the gazebo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your patio looks so nice! We need to get together since we live so close!
Post a Comment