Friday, April 18, 2008

Time Alone

This week, Brent has been in Arizona on a work trip. At first, I was glad to have some time alone (haven't had much in the past 4 months), but after that first night at home alone, I've decided it wasn't as much fun as I thought. I did get to watch all of American Idol and the Real World (both of which don't get watched when Mr. Haywood is there) but other than that, I was extremely bored and lonely. Thankfully my dear Monkey came to stay with me last night, and we had a good evening of TV watching and talking.

And speaking of Monkey, she is about two weeks away from being Dr. Monkey! Congratulations on being diligent and finishing optometry school! I am praying for the job that you are meant to have (and also praying that it's in Central Arkansas)!

Luckily the week at work has passed by quickly, and we're scheduled to go to a cabin out from Hot Springs this weekend with some other close friends. Hopefully we won't freeze tonight (have done that in Honduras one time, and not interested in doing it again), but tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: